Alden is looking for financial advisors, and teams of financial advisors, to join our company. We are looking for advisors who spend their day talking to clients about their financial objectives and risk tolerance and then recommend an appropriate financial planning strategy. Preferred candidates should already have an existing book of clients that they are looking to grow at Alden.
*Please note that this position is 100% commission and does not provide a salary. Candidates should have an established book of business.
- Years of Experience: 1-2 Years
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Career Level: Experienced
- Talking to clients to determine their expenses, income, insurance coverage, financial objectives, tax status, risk tolerance, or other information needed to develop a financial plan
- Answering client questions about financial plans and strategies and giving financial advice
- Advising strategies for clients in insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management and other areas to help them reach financial objectives
- Reviewing client accounts and plans on a regular basis to understand if life or economic changes, situational concerns, or financial performance necessitate changes in their plan
- Analyzing financial data received from clients to develop strategies for meeting clients’ financial goals
- Preparing or interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance reports and income projections for clients.
- Implementing financial plans or referring clients to professionals who can help them
- Managing and updating client portfolios
- Contacting clients regularly to discover changes in their financial status
- Building and maintaining your client base
- Bachelor degree in business, finance or related field
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Current FINRA Series 7 and 63 Securities Registration (66 or 65 preferred)
- Life and health license
- Valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of mutual fund, securities, and insurance industries
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks
- Experience providing quality financial advice