Alden EDGE

Alden EDGE Portfolios

Alden EDGE Models were created to provide investors with a diversified portfolio of ETFs that utilize a variety of asset classes, such as equities, bonds, preferred securities and others, according to their risk-based tolerance.

In addition to the standard asset classes mentioned above which are commonly found in these types of models Alden EDGE also uses ETFs that represent other asset types such as commercial loans, mortgage loans, real estate, and metals (Gold). By expanding the universe of available assets, we believe that we are able to construct portfolios that better serve the investment objective of each Alden EDGE Model. We focus heavily on reducing fees (expense ratios of the ETFs we offer). The average total ETF expense ratios for these portfolios ranges from 0.05% to 0.15% (5 to 15 basis points). We offer the following Alden EDGE Models for investment:

Alden Conservative

The Alden Conservative model seeks annualized growth in the range of 1-4% per year and is benchmarked against the Morningstar Conservative Allocation category. This model will have 20% or less of its investments in equities with the remaining 80% in fixed income type investments.

Alden Moderate

The Alden Moderate model seeks annualized growth in the range of 3-6% per year and is benchmarked against the Morningstar Moderate Allocation category. This model will have 40% or less of its investments in equities with the remaining 60% in fixed income type investments.

Alden Growth

The Alden Growth model seeks annualized growth in the range of 5-8% per year and is benchmarked against the Morningstar Growth Allocation category. This model will have 60% or more of its investments in equities with the remaining 40% in fixed income type investments.

Alden Aggressive

The Alden Aggressive model seeks annualized growth in the range of 7-9% per year and is benchmarked against the Morningstar Aggressive Allocation category. This model will have 80% or more of its investments in equities with the remaining 20% in fixed income type investments.

Alden All Equity S&P

The Alden All Equity S&P model seeks to exceed the return of the S&P 500. This model will consist of 11 ETFs representing the 11 individual sectors of the S&P 500 (technology, industrials, energy, etc.) with slight overweights, underweights or market weights to each sector.

Contact Us

Complete the form below and we'll be in touch soon.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This